Monday, July 10, 2023

Happy Birthday



 
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Cottage Greetings (inside)
Paper: Gina K white and Stampin' Up Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Distress Ink: Saltwater Taffy, Scattered Straw, and Salvaged Patina, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Gina K Birthday Trio Dies, Stampin' Up Stencil

Hello Stampers!!  I made this card using the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.  

To make my card I started with the Birthday die cut.  For the Happy, I used the Saltwater Taffy ink pad and swiped it on cardstock to color the paper pink.  Then I die cut the Happy letters out of it.  For the Birthday, I ink blended Scattered Straw and Salvaged Patina and die cut the Birthday word out of it.  To finish off the sentiment I adhered the Happy Birthday onto the silver glimmer paper background.  Next I used the stencil to create the background.  I added some strips of silver glimmer paper to frame it, and then popped up my greeting to finish the card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

2 comments:

  1. The polka dots add to the happy vibe! Great design. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold sentiment and added sparkle! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete