Thursday, July 13, 2023

Just Bee-Cause


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Honey Bee and Sunny Studio Just Bee-Cause
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight
Paper: Gina K white and black onyx
Accessories: Stampin' Up Detailed Bee Dies, Gina K Master Layouts 3, Taylored Expressions Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Ribbon (Stampin' Up?)

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for two challenges today: Freshly Made Sketches and Ways to Use It: Bee Creative on Splitcoaststampers.  
To make my card I started by stamping and die cutting the honeycomb, bees, and sentiment.  Then I cut out the focal panel, embossed it, and attached my ribbon.  Next I adhered this to a black mat.  Then I arranged the honeycomb, bees, and sentiment and adhered them to the embossed panel.  I popped up the honeycomb with dimensionals so I could tuck my bees in underneath just a smidge.  For the inside I die cut some honeycomb and added some bees.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. I love these colors and the honeycomb texture! What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete