Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up All Aflutter, Verses Happy Memories
Ink: Stampin' Up Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up: Lemon Lolly, Floral Delight 12x12
Accessories: Stampin' Up Darling Details Dies, All Aflutter Punch, Dimensionals
Hello Stampers! Taking a break from the candy canes, and participated in the Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was a theme of moths and butterflies. I went for the butterflies. I started by cutting a 4x5.25 white panel and die cutting the center of the panel. Then I selected some patterned paper to go behind the focal point. Next I stamped and punched out the butterflies, and popped them up around the focal point. To finish the front I adhered this layer to a lemon lolly card base. For the inside I cut a 4x5.25 white layer and die cut it. I adhered this to the inside and stamped a senitment.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri


No comments:
Post a Comment