Monday, July 27, 2026

Summer Splash



 Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Splash and Relax
Ink: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Highland Heather, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Stampin' Up Splash and Relax Dies, Soft Waves 3D Embossing Folder, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Dimensionals, Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strips Dies

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for two challenges.  The first was the clean and simple challenge over at Splitcoaststampers: Dog Days of Summer.  I also used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for my layout.
For my card I started by die cutting a large white circle, and then I filled it with summer die cuts. Next I cut a piece of coastal cabana 4.25x8.5 and scored it at 4.25.  I embossed the card front with the soft waves embossing folder.  For the sentiment I stamped it in coastal cabana and die cut it with a sentiment strip die.  For the inside I added a few summer die cuts.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment