Monday, July 13, 2009

Featured Stamper



The Featured Stamper at SCS was Kelly a.k.a shirmcat. She had a lovely gallery, it was fun to look through! As I was browsing through this card looked like something I would love to make, and I knew my Basic Grey Stamp Set would work great for this. When participating in the Featured Stamper Challenge you are suppose to change 2 or more parts of the card. I chose to change the stamps and the border punch. To start I punched the border using Martha Stewart's simple scallop border punch. Then I cut the pink piece of paper to measure 5.25". Then I lightly drew a grid on the bottom 4x4 section of the pink paper, and stamped the medallions in the center (definatley used the stamp a ma jig!) Next I made a dot on the crossings and erased the rest of the grid lines. I centered the pink flower on top of the dot I had made at the crossings. For ink I used pallete new canvas and berry sorbet from Papertrey Ink. Next I stamped the sentiment from amuse, and last added a stay put bow using SU twill ribbon. I adhered the card front to GKD 120 lb. pure white luxury paper. This was a fun card to make! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment