Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stamp TV Sketch

The CAS challenge on SCS was to "Show us your artwork." Today’s card is inspired by this artwork: Flower Bee. I love the polka dots, colors, and flowers in this artwork, and so I selected papers from the new Lemonade 6x6 Basic Grey paper pad which have the same colors and polka dots. My focal image is a stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs and I colored it with copic markers using the same colors as the artwork. I also added some glitz by adding glitter to the wings. For the flower I colored it in and added a glittered yellow center, cut it out and popped it up with a pop dot. It is hard to tell from the picture, but I colored my gems with copic markers to have them match my card. I love how you can customize your embellishments with your markers! For the layout of the card I used the Stamp TV sketch!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment