Monday, August 3, 2009

Thanks Patti!

I have been super busy lately my husband and I are in the process of purchasing our first home, and we have been overwhelmed with all of the details. We are now crossing our fingers that our loan is approved, so we can get packing and move in! So I haven't been able to check in here as much as I would like. So when I did scope things out I had a pleasant surprise waiting for me! Patti, who I met through Stamp TV has nominated me for the Kreative Blogger Award! Thank you Patti, I am just thrilled!

Here are the instructions in order to accept this award:1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.



Here are seven things that you may find interesting?!

1. I am in the middle of purchasing my first home.

2. I have worked at a scrapbook store!

3. I teach four-year-old kindergarten

4. I am crazy about paper punches and die cuts! It is like a disease!!

5. I just reorganized my scrapbooking space!

6. I have been scrapbooking/stamping since 2000, and I still haven't finished my college scrapbook that I started in 2000! Ha!!

7. I love turtles!



Here are the seven people that I am nominating for this award:

1. Amy (my sister) Scrapntime

2. Clean and Simple

3. Jen Simple and Sincere

4. Kym Nana's Keepsakes

5. Laurie Stamping Up North

6. Donna Ruby Slippers Stamping

7. Jennie Stampin' Away the Day



Thank you again Patti for nominating me, I'm off to leave comments to the nominees I chose! :)
Then, I will post some new cards.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow...thank you! You have a fabulous blog and thanks for the award :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for the award! I'll post it soon!

    ReplyDelete