Thursday, August 27, 2009

We're Moving!

This summer I redid my scrapbook space and had everything in order, and then we found a house to buy... We are closing tomorrow (yeah!) and are able to clean, paint, and move in some things this weekend. Then Labor Day weekend is moving day! So I spent yesterday packing all of my precious scrapbooking supplies into boxes. I will have a similar space in our new home, so I am anxious to get all of my supplies out of those ugly boxes!! Needless to say, I will not be able to post until sometime after Labor Day (this is when I will finally get internet access)


So I thought I would post some pictures of my scrapbook space and share them with you, and then the sad boxed up images I have to look at until I am unpacked..:(



My poor stuff...


Keep checking back, I'll post pictures of my new space (and hopefully new cards) when it is all set up!

Enjoy your upcoming Labor Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I hope your move is quick and painless! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Congrats on your new place! We'll still be here when you get back, and we sure want to see photo's of the new girl cave!!! Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete