Thursday, December 23, 2010

CAS Snowflake #3


Supplies: Stamps: Endless Creations, Ink: Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Paper: GKD white, Archiver's brown, Accessories: wrights ribbon, score buddy, cuttlebug winter embossing borders

Well here is number 3! It is not much different than number 2. I added my score lines around the ribbon instead of the embossing border. I'm exhausted, I took my 4K class sledding today!! It was a fun way to spend our last day of school before break, but wow, I'm ready for bed! Check back tomorrow for the last of the 4 cards. I dug out a super cute border punch to add to the last card!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I just love the cards! Where did the stamps come from? I would like to CAS them as well.
    Thanks for sharing - lovely just lovely.
    Marcie
    mrgrandmabug@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your tired! Get some rest... love #3, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete