Thursday, December 30, 2010

CAS Thank You



Supplies: Stamps: Just Believe, Ink: Black and Cherry Cobbler, Paper: kraft, very vanilla, and cherry cobbler Accessories: Ribbon Victoria, su border punch, dimensionals


So I received an email the other day regarding a contest for new demonstrators. The contest is to create a card using only supplies from your starter kit! I love challenges and contests so I created this card. I stamped the frame on kraft in black ink. Then I stamped the sentiment in cherry cobbler, cut it out, and popped it up over the frame. At the top I edged it with the border punch, added some score lines, and added some ribbon. Lastly, I rounded the corners at the base.
That’s all for now, we’ll see if I am selected there are quite a few entries….

2 comments:

  1. Terri this is fantastic! I may have to case it. They should pick you, you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome! I just love your cas cards!

    ReplyDelete