Saturday, January 7, 2017

Another Timeless Tag

Supplies: Stamps: That's The Tag  Ink: Riding Hood Red, Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Affectionately Yours, white, gumball green, and watermelon wonder  Accessories: Timeless Tags, metallic ribbon combo, linen thread, dimensionals, copic markers

The challenge over at SU! Only Challenges is to use your new "stuff!"  I used this Timeless Tag and That's the Tag combo on a card previously this week, and thought I'd try making a different variety of tag.  I like the look of the leaves behind the flowers on this tag.  I also recently purchased the Affectionately Yours paper pack, and thought it would compliment this tag with the flower pattern. I finished my tag with the new ribbon from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  I couldn't decide if I should use the gold or the silver both looked good, but I thought the contrast of the silver and the linen thread worked out better.  Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

7 comments:

  1. oh this is so fun and beautiful Terri. I love the die cut flowers paired with the designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I just got that Thinlits set delivered yesterday and can hardly wait to try it. Thanks for the inspiration - and for sharing it with the SUO Challenge Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Love the use of the new stamps and dies- thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and simply elegant. So glad you joined the fun at SUOChallenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love seeing examples with these tags! Not a bundle I purchased, but I love the look! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, simple and absolutely DARLING!!! I got those tags but haven't played with it yet...You got me inspired! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS is PRECIOUS. I LOVE it!!!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge!!

    ReplyDelete