Sunday, January 29, 2017

Featured Stamper

Supplies: Stamps: Well Scripted  Paper: white and soft yellow cardstock  Ink: Versamark  Accessories: doily, layering circle dies, stitched circle die, Timeless Tags thinlits

This week the featured stamper on SCS is "snowman queen."  I selected this card to case.  I changed the orientation of the card, color scheme, and theme.  I kept the layout the same and added butterflies to my focal sentiment.   I see myself using this layout again using different sentiments from the Well Scripted stamp set.  Clean, simple, and quick!  

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so beautiful, Terri! I love your color choices, die cuts, and lovely butterflies. The ribbon is a perfect addition to the card! Great job of honoring Carolyn!

    Bev - Guneaux Designs

    ReplyDelete