Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Snail Birthday Wishes

Supplies: Stamps: Avery Elle(snail) unknown(birthday wishes) Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Versamark  Paper: Stampin Up 6x6 paper pad Cherry On Top with coordinating cardstock, white cardstock  Accessories: Lawn Fawn journaling card and scallop border die cuts, detail white embossing powder, copic markers, dimensionals, ribbon, Wink of Stella marker, Glossy Accents

My niece's birthday is coming up and I made this card for her.  I started by coloring in the snail with copic markers.  I stamped the balloon twice, cut one out, and popped one up to add some dimension.  I added some sparkle and shine to the balloon using the Wink of Stella marker and Glossy Accents.  Next I added the ribbon and sentiment.  For the card base I used the diagonal lines of the dp and cut along them to create my diagonal piece.  I added the scallop border to polish up the card base.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment