Thursday, April 23, 2020

Anniversary Wishes

Supplies:  Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly  Paper: SU rococo rose, SU in color 6x6 designer series paper, 80 lb vellum, Gina K layering weight white  Ink: Gina K jet black  Accessories:  SU stitched lace die cut, SU clear faceted gems, SU daisy punches

I am loving the sketch challenges this week.  This card is using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch for this week.  
To make this card I started by die cutting the stitched lace die to make the border for this card.  Then I adhered the die cut piece to the gingham layer on the card.  After this I punched out 2 of each daisy and adhered the flowers together to make one full flower and attached it to the card.  Lastly, I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the sentiment.  That's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Terri

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love that sweet daisy and the lovely pink background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lovely daisy, doily and gingham design elements! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vellum flower is lovely! Very pretty card! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete