Sunday, April 12, 2020

Featured Stamper Happy Day



Supplies:  Stamps: SU Friendly Phrases  Paper:  Early Espresso, GKD layering white, pink from my stash  Ink: Early Espresso  Accessories:  Support Ribbon Framelits, Kaiser Kraft chocolate pearls, Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, dimensionals
Happy Easter Stampers!  Today brings us the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  The featured stamper this week is: Karen.  I chose this card as inspiration for my card:

I started by looking for a decorative ribbon.  I found a pink and white striped ribbon.  Then I chose cardstock to match the ribbon.  I cut all my layers of cardstock, and embossed the white panel.  Then I stamped my sentiment on the focal panel.  I die cut my flowers and adhered them with some chocolate pearls.  I popped up the darker pink flower to add some dimension.  

That's all for now, 

Terri

6 comments:

  1. Which dies did you use, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still interested to know which dies you used on the 'happy day to you' flowers, please.


    ReplyDelete
  3. It is now July and I am STILL interested to know which die you used in the pink/chocolate card. I await your reply. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete