Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Stitched Happy Birthday To You

Supplies:  Stamps:  Gina K Scripty Sayings  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white and SU melon mambo  Ink: Gina K jet black  Accessories: Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies, ribbon from my stash, dimensionals

Hello everyone!  I made this card using the Paper Players sketch challenge this week.  

Don't you love the stitched floral image?!  It is in the clearance rack at Stampin' Up.  I don't remember seeing this in the catalog, not sure how I missed it?!  It is perfect for making clean and simple cards!  And it worked great for this open sketch.  I started by cutting the white piece of cardstock to to fit the image and sentiment.  Then I ran the stitched die through the die cut machine and stamped my sentiment.  Next I added the ribbon and adhered the focal panel to a piece of melon mambo cardstock to match the ribbon.  I popped the whole panel up with dimensionals and this card was complete.  That's all for now.

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

3 comments:

  1. Such a simple card, but amazing details! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous....but that die already is retired, and I am kicking myself that I never got it! It's BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! Wow! Thanks so much for joining us the week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete