Sunday, May 2, 2021

Bunny Birthday Greetings

Supplies: Stamps: Colorado Craft Company: Birthday Wishes Paper: SU grey granite and Distress Watercolor Cardstock Ink: VersaFine CLAIR nocturne, Distress Inks: worn lipstick, spun sugar, and pumice stone  Accessories:  linen thread

Hello Stampers!  It's been awhile, school is keeping me busy and I'm so tired by the time I get home.  So I was determined to make a card today!  I of course went to see who the Featured Stamper was on Splitcoaststampers, and as I was browsing Elizabeth's gallery I found this clean and simple card to CASE.

To make my card I stamped my image using a waterproof ink so I could do some watercoloring.  I'm not very good at watercoloring but I thought the bunny would look good with a watercolored look.  So I used my distress inks and gave it a go.  After I colored in the image I stamped my sentiment and added some linen thread instead of ribbon.  To finish the card I adhered the focal panel to my grey card base.  And that finished my card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment