Sunday, May 9, 2021

Silhouette Birthday Wishes


 Supplies: Stamps: Gina K Wild Blossom Paper: Gina K black onyx and white Ink: VersaFine Clair Nocturne and Distress Inks: seedless preserves, spun sugar, spiced marmalade, mustard seed Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 2

Hello Stampers!  It is Sunday and it is time for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  This week's featured stamper is Pat.  This is the card I chose from her gallery:

For my card I kept the colors the same for the blending.  My spun sugar was kinda dry so my blending isn't as seamless as I would have liked.  I stamped my silhouette image and sentiment using my Misti.  I matted the focal panel with some black, and adhered it to the white card base.  To finish the card I added some gems.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment