Sunday, November 13, 2022

Cardinal Christmas

Supplies: Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs: Cardinal Ornament  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white and layering weight white Accessories: Darice embossing folder, Copic markers, dimensionals, Waffle Flower: Additional circles die

Hello Stampers!  It is Featured Stamper Sunday on Splitcoaststampers!  I chose this card from the Featured Stamper's gallery.

To make my card I started with a white card base, cut the focal panel from layering weight white, and embossed it.  Then I stamped and die cut the focal image with a circle die cut.  Next I colored in the focal image with Copic markers.  To finish the card I popped up the focal image with dimensionals and adhered it to the embossed panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment