Sunday, November 20, 2022

Christmas Tree

Supplies: Stamps: Hero Arts Wishing You Tree  Ink: VersaMark  Paper: Gina K Kraft, and Layering Weight White, and Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red   Accessories: Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles, Waffle Flowers Additional A2 Dies, Recollections Pearl Stickers, Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder

Hello Stampers!  It is Featured Stamper Sunday!  The Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers is Sarah.  Here is the card I chose as inspiration for my card:
To make my card I started with a Kraft card base.  Then I worked on the focal panel.  I did this three times before I got it!  I die cut the hem stitch die, then die cut around it with the plain rectangle die.  Next I heat embossed the tree in liquid platinum embossing powder.  I love the color of this embossing powder, it looks silvery and gold at the same time.  So pretty!  Then I added some teeny tiny pearls to the tree.  To finish the card I matted the focal panel on white so you can see the hem stitching, and then adhered this to my card base.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri


 

No comments:

Post a Comment