Sunday, November 13, 2022

Ladybug Wishes


Supplies: Stamps: Stampin' Up Little Ladybug Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and VersaMark Paper: Stampin' Up Real Red, Gina K layering weight white, and Hero Arts Pitch Black Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 2&4, Copic markers, Dimensionals, Brutus Monroe Alabaster White embossing powder, Stampin' Up Ladybug Dies

Hello Stampers!  I made this card using the Freshly Made Sketches, sketch of the week.
To make my card I started with a red card base.  Then I die cut the focal panel, stamped the flower, and colored it in with Copic markers.  Next I stamped, die cut, and colored in the ladybug.  I adhered the ladybug with dimensionals.  For the sentiment I heat embossed it and die cut it.  To finish the card I adhered the sentiment, and adhered the focal panel to the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. What a charming use of the sketch!! I love the ladybug and the flower as the top elements. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete