Sunday, December 11, 2022

Christmas Stocking

 


Supplies: Stamps: Stampin' Up Tidings and Trimmings Ink: VersaMark and Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler  Paper: Gina K Heavy Base Weight White, Green from my stash, Stampin' Up Sahara Sand, Stampin' Up Tidings of Christmas 6x6 DSP Accessories: Stampin' Up Christmas Trimmings Dies, Stampin' Up Linen Thread, Brutus Monroe Alabaster White Embossing Powder

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  This week's Featured Stamper is Gerry and this is the card I chose to CASE.


I kept the layout the same I just flip flopped it because my stocking was going the opposite way.  To make this card I got all of my layers cut out, and glued on the paper strips.  I heat embossed and die cut my stocking, and adhered it to the card.  I added a double linen thread bow to the stocking and stamped the sentiment.   

That's all for now, thank you for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment