Saturday, December 3, 2022

Happy Holidays



Supplies: Stamps: Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Christmas  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black  Paper: PaperCut Sno Cone and Gina K Heavy Base Weight White  Accessories: Stampin' Up Linen Thread, My Favorite Things Die-namics Snowdrifts Gina K Master Layouts 3, Essentials by Ellen Alpine Snowfall, Impression Obsession Dies: DIE117-C and DIE079-U, Waffle Flower Additional A2 Layers, Simon Says Stamp Birch Circle



Hello Stampers!  For today's card I participated it two challenges.  The first one is the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  For the two elements on the upper left I used cardinals, and for the element on the bottom right I used a deer.  And the second challenge is the Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  I found the color palette below to use on my card.  

As I was making this card I felt like I kept adding more and more die cuts! LOL!  I knew I wanted the cardinals, birch circle, and deer as the elements, but as I started putting it together I realized that the deer needed some snow to be standing on, there should be a sky colored background, and then I thought the sky should have some snowflakes!    

So to make the card I decided to start with the birch circle.  I die cut it and then used the A2 die to cut it out.  Next I die cut the snow drift and adhered to to the back of the birch circle.  Then I die cut the alpine snowfall and adhered it behind the birch circle.  Next I added the cardinals, deer, and sentiment.  Before I adhered the focal panel to the card base I added some linen thread and a bow to finish my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I just love the perfect layering of diecuts and the delightful fresh colors . Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete