Sunday, September 17, 2023

Boo To You!



 Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Good Greetings, Taylored Expressions Simply Said Halloween
Paper: Gina K white, black onyx, and kraft, patterned paper from my stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Stampin' Up Stylish Shapes Dies, Memory Box Ghost Trio Dies

Hello Stampers!  I made this Halloween card for a couple of challenges.  The first one is the Clean and Simple Challenge on Splitcoaststampers: Halloween.  And the Freshly Made Sketches sketch of the week.
For my card I started by die cutting the ghosts and adding some black paper behind the eyes and mouth.  Then I found some patterned paper to use for the layer on the right and matted it with black cardstock.  I decided to make the card panel kraft so there would be contrast against the white ghosts.  I adhered the right strip to the kraft cardstock and then adhered my ghosts.  For the sentiment I stamped, die cut, and popped up the sentiment on the card.  To finish the front I just had to adhere the kraft layer to the white card base.  For the inside I added some die cut ghosts and added a sentiment.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

2 comments:

  1. Oh this card is so cute! I just love all of those ghosts - inside and out! Love that plaid paper and the neutral background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little ghosts are adorable! I love cute Halloween (vs scary) and this is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete