Sunday, September 10, 2023

Pink Truck



Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up Trucking Along
Paper: Gina K white, green from stash, Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight and Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass and Black Soot
Accessories: Stampin' Up Hey Chuck Dies, Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strips, Copic Markers, Pickett Fences Blending Brushes

Hello Stampers!  It is time for another Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card I chose from her gallery to CASE:

For my card I changed the size to a square 4.25x4.25.  I colored my truck with Copic markers, and cut it out.  Then I cut a piece of white paper 3.25x3.25.  I blended on the tumbled glass for the sky.  Then I masked off the sky and blended on the black soot for the road.  Next I die cut the green hillside.  Then I matted it with some black cardstock.  To finish the sky I stamped and fussy cut out the clouds and die cut the sun.  Before I adhered the truck to the card, I stamped the shadow underneath the truck.  To finish the front I adhered the layers together and then adhered the sun in the corner.  For the inside I die cut the sun again and stamped and die cut the sentiment and adhered both of these to the inside of my card.

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!
Terri  

No comments:

Post a Comment