Monday, January 1, 2024

Believe


Supplies: 

Stamps: SU Itty Bitty Christmas
Paper: Gina K white, Simon Says Stamp Matte Silver Cardstock, light blue cardstock from stash. SU basic black cardstock
Ink: Distress Ink: stormy sky, faded jeans, and chipped sapphire, VersaMark
Accessories: silver embossing powder, Sizzix Dash Away All die, Pickett Fences blending brushes, Pink and Main Large Sentiment Strip Dies, Stampin Up winter snow embossing folder


Hello Stampers!  I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season!!  It went by pretty quickly!!  Here is a card I made for the Freshly Made Sketches sketch of the week.


For my card I die cut the stars and moon, and then I embossed and ink blended the background.  I used a matte silver cardstock behind the focal panel to make the moon and stars sparkle.  I die cut Santa's sleigh and adhered it to the focal panel.  For the sentiment I stamped and heat embossed it on to a black piece of cardstock and die cut it with a sentiment strip die cut.  And then I adhered it to the focal panel.  For the inside I embossed a piece of light blue cardstock and ink blended it.  Then I heat embossed the sentiment, die cut it, and adhered it to the embossed panel.

Happy New Year everyone!!  Thanks for stopping by!
Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment