Sunday, January 7, 2024

Quilted Halloween



 Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiments (inside)
Paper: Gina K white and kraft, Chatterbox Tangerine Pinwheels, and SU old olive and peach parfait
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: May Arts Twine, SU dimensionals, SU square lattice embossing folder, SU Stylish Shapes Dies, Pink and Main large sentiment strips dies, 1/2 inch square punch

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  I love the quilted look of this card and wanted to give it a try.  I started by picking out some patterned paper and matching cardstock.  Then I punched out all of my squares and started to make my pumpkin.  I used a 1/2 inch square punch to make my squares smaller so I could make a 4.25x4.25 inch square card.  I adhered my squares to some grid paper and decided to make a round pumpkin instead of a tall pumpkin.  Then I cut around the pumpkin, ran it through the embossing folder and adhered it to the white square die cut.  I added a kraft mat behind this.  To finish the pumpkin I added a twine bow.  For the background I used the floral orange paper that I used in my pumpkin, and matted it with white paper and adhered it to the card front.  For the inside I made a strip of patterned paper, and I heat embossed the sentiment, die cut it, and adhered it to the inside of the card. That's all for now!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment