Sunday, April 21, 2024

Birthday Wishes


Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K: Daisy Delight, Bitty Blossoms Mini, Wild Blossom
Paper: Gina K white and SU daffodil delight
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: SU ribbon, Copic markers, Honey Bee Gems, A2 Waffle Flower Dies, SU Something Fancy Dies

Hello Stampers!  I am happy to report that updating Chrome and my computer fixed my Blogger problem from yesterday.  I was very relieved!  Today's card is for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card I chose to CASE:

For my card I started by masking off the bottom of the front panel with some post it tape.  Then I used my Misti to line up the daisies and sentiment on the front panel, and stamped them.  Next I colored in the daisies with Copic markers.  Then I adhered some gems around the daisies, and added a ribbon treatment at the bottom of the card.  To finish I adhered all of the layers together.  I kept the inside simple by stamping the sentiment and die cutting it with a layer of yellow.

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment