Sunday, April 28, 2024

Florish Sunflower Card



 Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp: It's Your Birthday
Paper: Gina K White, SU Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, and Old Olive
Ink: Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass, SU Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp: Sunflower Frame, My Favorite Things: Fancy Flourish Die, Honey Bee Gems, SU Nature's Thoughts Dies

Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share a card that I made for 2 challenges.  The first challenge is the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches
The second challenge is the CAS challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, Paper Piecing.  

To start the card I paper pieced the sunflower frame die, and added some gems.  Then I added flourishes on each side of the sunflower frame.  For the inside I die cut the white panel and used my Misti to stamp the sentiments.  I added flourishes on each side just like the front of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty flower - perfect focal point! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete