Sunday, April 14, 2024

Poppy Birthday


Supplies:
Stamps: SU Painted Poppies and Go To Greetings, Verses: Happy Memories
Paper: Gina K white
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: SU Painted Labels Dies and Frosted Flurry Dies, SU ribbon, Copic markers

Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share my card for the Freshly Made Sketches, sketch of the week.
For my card, I die cut the circular die and stamped and die cut the leaves and poppy.  After I die cut the poppy and leaves I colored them with copic markers.  Next I stamped and die cut the greeting.  Then I adhered everything to the card base.  To finish the card I added some check ribbon at the top of the card.  For the inside I kept it simple with a sentiment.  

That's all for now, see you next weekend!
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! That gingham ribbon is such a nice touch and you flower is beautiful. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete