Sunday, September 29, 2024

Evergreen Wishes



Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Encircled in Nature and Christmas to Remember
Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Evening Evergreen
Paper: Gina K White and Stampin Up Evening Evergreen
Accessories: Stampin' Up Encircled in Nature Dies, My Favorite Things Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips, May Arts Twine, Stampin' Up Snowfall Embossing Folder

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card that I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card I CASED:

For my card I started with the focal panel.  I stamped the branch circle border with my Misti.  Then I used one of the dies from the Encircled in Nature dies to cut out the center of this circle.  Next I embossed this layer with the Snowfall embossing folder.  Then I cut out a layer to put behind the focal point.  On this layer I stamped the evergreens, and adhered it behind the circle.  I wanted to add some more evergreens so I die cut the evergreens and adhered them to the focal panel.  For the sentiment I stamped and die cut it, wrapped some twine around the focal panel, and popped up the sentiment onto the focal panel with some dimensionals.  For the inside of the card I stamped the branch circle and stamped the sentiment inside.  To finish it off I added some die cut evergreens.  And that completed my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri  

No comments:

Post a Comment