Sunday, September 22, 2024

Very Merry!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU Itty Bitty Christmas, Penny Black: JoyHope
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K White, PaperCut Sno Cone, SU Real Red
Accessories: Sizzix Forest Shadows Dies, SU Snowman Dies, Spellbinders Gnome Drive Holiday, Pom Pom

Hello Stampers!  I missed making a card last weekend!  But I am back this weekend with a card that I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is my inspiration card:
For my card I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock 4 x 5.25 and then die cutting the snowy background in the center of this piece of cardstock.  Then I die cut the trees and trimmed it to fit behind the snowy background.  Next I assembled the gnome and tucked him in between the snowy background and the row of trees.  I put a light blue cardstock behind this piece and stamped a sentiment.  To finish the front I adhered the focal panel to the card base.  For the inside I used that snowy background again with the blue background and added a sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment