Sunday, September 8, 2024

Sunflower Wishes

Supplies:
Stamps: SU Sweetly Scripted and Gina K Enjoy the Sunshine
Paper: Gina K White and SU Botanical Butterfly DSP, Bumblebee, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  My Favorite Things: Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strip Dies, Concord & 9th Basket Weave Card Front Die, Simon Says Stamp Bountiful Sunflower Blossom and Little Sunflower Bloom, May Arts Twine

Hello Stampers!!  I'm here to share a card I made using this week's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches:

For my card I started by cutting a card base and die cutting the basket weave on the card front.  Then I die cut the sunflower, and trimmed a strip of DSP for the bottom portion of the card.  I adhered this piece to the card front, and wrapped twine around the card front three times.  Next I trimmed the bottom of the sunflower and adhered this to the card front.  Lastly, I stamped, die cut, and adhered the sentiment strip with some dimensionals.  For the inside of the card I die cut a smaller sunflower and added a sentiment.

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

2 comments:

  1. I love sunflowers! This is fabulous! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and great use of the FMS sketch. Congrats on the top honor!

    ReplyDelete