Sunday, July 29, 2018

Buzzing Special Day

Supplies: Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams  Ink: Gina K Amalgam black ink, SU white craft ink Paper: Gina K black onyx and kraft  Accessories: Spellbinders tag, copic marker, black twine, clear Wink of Stella marker

This week's featured stamper on SCS is Jenny.  I chose this card as inspiration for my card.  I change the color scheme and used the same layout.  For the bumble bees I did a white wash where the yellow strips are supposed to be, then I went over the white wash with a copic marker so the yellow would stand out on the kraft paper.  I added Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to the wings to add some sparkle.  For the tag I created a background layer with black to help the sentiment stand out from the card base.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment