Sunday, July 22, 2018

Featured Stamper

Supplies: Stamps: Whipper Snapper  Paper: Black Onyx Gina K, Gina K layering white, Papercut yellow gingham  Ink: Versamark  Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities scallop and plain oval, EK Success border punch, Offray black grosgrain ribbon, copic markers

Sunday brings us the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.  This week the featured stamper is Jill.  The following card is the inspiration to the card I made today.  Jill colored the backside of her focal image after she stamped the front of the focal image.  This technique is what caught my eye in her gallery, and I used this technique to CASE her card.  I kept the layout the same and used a few different elements to finish off my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment