Friday, July 27, 2018

Just Bee Happy

Supplies: Stamps: Whipper Snapper  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white, melon mambo, Recollections gingham paper  Ink:  Gina K Amalgam Ink  Accessories:  Spellbinders nestabilities, Offray white grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

This week the Ways to Use It challenge on SCS was to use dimensionals on your focal image and your sentiment, and the Free for All challenge was to use winged things.  I still had this buzzy bee on my desk from earlier in the week and thought I would use it again, this time with it's fun sentiment!  I colored my focal image with copic markers and then popped it up with dimensionals.  Then added my sentiment popping this up even further than the focal image.  Lastly, I added some ribbon to tie it all together.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment