Monday, February 4, 2019

CAS Bands of Color

Supplies: Stamps: Whipper Snapper: Baby Beluga  Savvy Stamps: Valentine Wishes Script  Ink: Gina K black amalgam ink  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white, Papercut sno cone, SU real red and pink pirourette  Accessories: copic markers, Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die cuts

When I saw the CAS challenge, Bands of Color, on SCS I thought of the Freshly Made Sketch by Kim from last week.  So, I made another card using that fabulous sketch.  This time I started with the bands of color, I really like the color combination of pink, red, and light blue.  Then I stamped and die cut my focal image.  I colored in the whale with copic markers, and adhered it to the card base with dimensionals.  Lastly, I got out my stamp a ma jig to stamp my sentiment.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment