Sunday, February 17, 2019

Time to Fly

Supplies:  Stamps: Gina K Warm Spring Wishes  Ink:  Gina K black amalgam ink  Paper: Gina K black onyx and heavy base weight white, Botanical Butterfly DSP  Accessories:  sequins, Gina K Circle Small Set Double Stitch Design, copic markers, dimensionals

It's Sunday so that means it is time for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.  This week the featured stamper is islandyu.  She had a fun gallery to cruise through.  But this card caught my eye, and gave me inspiration for my card.  I started by cutting the gingham panel and adhering it to the card.  Then I stamped my sentiment in the middle of the double stitched circle die cut.  Next I stamped and fussy cut out the butterflies, and colored them in with copic markers.  After this I adhered the circle to the card base, popped up the butterflies with some dimensionals, and added a couple of sequins.  

Thanks so much for looking!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment