Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Happy Easter!

Supplies: Stamps: Lawn Fawn Eggstra Special Easter  Ink: Gina K black amalgam ink  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white  Accessories: copic markers, Cuttlebug border embossing folder, SU layering circle framelits

This card is made for the sketch challenge on SCS.  I am moving on to the next holiday.  I embossed the swiss dots on a diagonal, and then added score lines to help define the embossed area.  Then I stamped and colored the bunny rabbit, die cut it, and die cut the scallop circle.  I adhered my focal image to the card.  Lastly,  I stamped the sentiment.

That's all for now, Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

3 comments:

  1. I'm not quite ready to start Easter cards yet, but the way time flies, I should be! This is fabulous CAS inspiration, Terri! I love the diagonal embossing and the beautiful way you have colored your bunny and placed her in the fancy circle spotlight!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do the embossing on the diagonal in the center of the card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used an embossing border from Cuttlebug. Here is a link to the embossing borders: https://www.amazon.com/Cuttlebug-Embossing-Border-Just-Type/dp/B001D074GE

      Delete