Sunday, February 3, 2019

Hello Cupcake!

Supplies: Stamps: SU Hello Cupcake  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white  Ink: Lawn Fawn: wild rose, celery stick, and doe   Accessories:  SU confetti embossing folder, SU rectangle stitched framelits dies, dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  It is time for the Featured Stampers challenge on SCS.  This week the featured stamper is Cookielady01.  I really liked her gallery, it had a lot of Stampin' Up cards in it.  I chose this card as inspiration for my card: Hello Cupcake Birthday Card. I have been wanting to use the Hello Cupcake set, and this card definitely gave me inspiration.  It is funny how when I start to make a card I have this idea in my head, and by the time my card is done it is completely different.  I had wanted to make this a one layer card, but ended up wasting too much paper and a broken embossing folder!  Whoops!  Thank goodness for Scotch tape, it seemed to work O.K after I taped the seam back together.  So anywho, I ended up embossing the base of my card with the confetti embossing folder.  Then I stamped and cut out all of the pieces of the cupcake.  I die cut my rectangle and adhered the cupcake.  Then I stamped my sentiment, die cut it, and adhered it to the bottom of my focal image.  

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment