Sunday, March 31, 2019

Happy Father's Day

Supplies: Stamps: SU Plane and Simple  Ink: GKD chocolate truffle amalgam ink  Paper: GKD heavy base weight white, Papercut brown, and Carta Bella propeller plane patterned paper

Happy Sunday!  It is time for the featured stamper challenge.  This week the featured stamper is proudarmymomof2.  I selected the following card as inspiration for my card.  This card caught my eye because I just picked up this patterned paper yesterday, and I have the plane and simple stamp set that she used.  To make the card I cut out my patterned paper for the background.  Then I stamped and cut out the airplane.  I cut out the two strips of paper and stamped the sentiment.  Next I adhered the two strips of paper onto the background, and popped up the airplane with dimensionals to complete the card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment