Sunday, March 24, 2019

Waving Hello

Supplies: Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Mermaid for You  Paper: GKD heavy base weight white, Colormates: Light and Medium terrific teal  Ink: Gina K black amalgam ink  Accessories:  Cuttlebug embossing folder, sequins, copic markers, Spellbinder oval nestabilities 

It is Featured Stamper Sunday!  The featured stamper this week is Sharon Madson.  You'll have to check out her gallery!!  Two of Sharon's cards were the inspiration to my card today; Mermaid  and Inspiration Mermaid.   For this card, I die cut the oval and embossed it to create a wavy embossed background.  Then I colored and cut out the mermaid, rocks, and sea horse.  I adhered them to the oval panel and added some sequins.  I got out my Misti to stamp the waving hello sentiment.  Then I adhered all of my layers together.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment: