Sunday, March 3, 2019

Just Bee-Cause

Supplies:  Stamps: MFT Meant to Bee  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white and SU Daffodil Delight  Ink: Gina K black amalgam ink  Accessories: Copic markers, MFT Meant to Bee die set, Taylored Expressions honeycomb embossing folder

I made this card using two challenges.  The first being the Paper Players Theme Challenge: Spring Fever, and the second being the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS.  Olga Jewel is the Featured Stamper this week, and this is the card that was inspiration for my card.  

Here is how I made it.  I started by cutting the card from the heavy base weight white, then I added the daffodil delight yellow layer.  Next I cut out the white layer and added the honeycomb embossing to the corner of it.  For the bee hive I stamped and colored it with copic markers, and then die cut it.  Then I lined up my sentiment and bees using the Misti and stamped those images.  I colored in my bees, and then adhered the bee hive onto the embossed area.  That completes my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love anything bee-ish and this is perfect! Thanks for playing with the Players this week, too!

    ReplyDelete