Monday, March 4, 2019

Hopping By to Say Hi

Supplies:  Stamps: Best Bunny  Paper: Gina K kraft and heavy base weight white  Ink: Gina K black amalgam ink and Versamark  Accessories:  copic markers, SU stitched layering rectangle dies, dimenstionals, liquid applique, detail white embossing powder

Today on SCS the CAS challenge was to use three of something.  I decided to use three of these cute bunnies.  I stamped and die cut them from the stitched rectangle framelits.  Then I colored them with copic markers.  I decided to make them colorful so they would kinda pop from the kraft paper.  Then I added liquid applique to create their fluffy tails.  I arranged the bunnies in a group of three and adhered them to the card base.  Lastly, I heat embossed my sentiment in the corner of the card.

That is all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment