Sunday, January 29, 2023

Bee-utiful Day!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Penny Black Bee Balloon, Paper Trey Ink
Paper: Gina K Heavy Base Weight White
Ink: Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass
Accessories: Gina K Masking Magic, Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil, Copic Markers

Hello Stampers!  I made this card using the Freshly Made Sketches, sketch of the week.  To make my card I started by masking off a border on the top, left, and right of the card base to create a layered look.  Then I stamped the bee and adhered masking magic over this image.  I used the cloudy stencil to create clouds for the rectangle panel of the sketch.  Next, I removed all of the masking magic and colored in the image with Copic markers.  To complete the card front I stamped the sentiment.  For the inside of the card, I added some stenciled clouds and a sentiment.  That's all for now!  
Thank you for stopping by!!  Terri








 

4 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet! I love that little guy and his balloon. And I love how you carried the clouds to the inside! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply perfect design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as sweet as can be! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete