Sunday, January 29, 2023

Merry and Bright


Supplies:  
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp: Christmas Blessings Set
Inks: Distress Ink: Speckled Egg and VersaMark
Paper: Gina K heavy and layering weight white, Simon Says Stamp Matte Silver Cardstock
Accessories: Gina K Snowflake Manadala Stencil, Stampin' Up Metallic Pearls, Ranger Silver Embossing Powder, Stampin' Up mini dimensionals, Pickett Fence Blending Brush

Hello Stampers!  It is Featured Stamper Sunday!  Here is the card that gave me inspiration for my card.


To make my card I started by die cutting the focal panel in white, and blended on my snowflake.  I stamped, heat embossed in silver, and popped up the sentiment in the bottom corner.  I added a silver layer to go behind the focal panel and adhered it to a white card base.  Lastly, I finished off the inside of my card.  This is something I am going to try to do when making cards this year.  Whenever I need a card I always have to add an inside.  So hopefully I'll stick to it.  Plus I already have all of the supplies out, making it easy to coordinate the inside with the outside.  For the inside I stenciled part of the snowflake, and heat embossed the Merry Christmas in silver.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment