Monday, January 16, 2023

Wishing You a Merry Christmas


 Supplies:  Stamps: Hero Arts Wishing You Tree Bundle Ink: VersaMark Paper: Gina K ivory and Simon Says Stamp Gold Matte Cardstock Accessories: Stampin' Up Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles, Gina K Master Layouts 3, Waffle Flower Additional A2 Layers Die, Simon Says Stamp Ultra Fine Embossing Powder, Stampin' Up Mini Dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  I'm a day late for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  I tried and tried yesterday to make a card, and it just wasn't happening.  So I walked away, and tried again today.  Here is the card that I CASED.

For my card I started by stamping and embossing my focal image.  From there I die cut it with the hemstitch rectangle die, and then with the Waffle Flower A2 die.  I adhered this to the ivory card base.  To finish the card I added a gold bow to the top, a sentiment that I heat embossed and die cut, and popped up the sentiment with mini dimensionals.  On the inside it says Merry Christmas.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment