Sunday, January 8, 2023

Merry And Bright


 Supplies: Stamps: Stampin' Up Good Greetings Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks: Tattered Rose, Speckled Egg and Weathered Wood Paper: Gina K layering weight White, Neenah Desert Storm 100 lb, and Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red Accessories: Picket Fences Blending Brushes, Impression Obsessions DIE079-U, Memory Box: Banner Sentiment Trio, Stampin' Up Double Oval Punch

Hello Stampers!  Happy New Year!!  I'm starting out the New Year with a card for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card I CASED.

I decided to blend a soft winter's sky for my background, and I used my Impression Obsession dies to create the birch trees.  I found a softer red cardstock for the cardinals, and added them to the trees.  For the sentiment I die cut the desert storm banner, and added a sentiment on a white oval.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment