Monday, July 8, 2024

Airplane Birthday Wishes


Supplies:
Stamps: SU Adventurous Sky and Taylored Expressions: Plane Awesome
Paper: Gina K White and SU Boho Blue
Ink: SU Boho Blue and Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: SU Adventurous Sky Dies, SU Positive Thoughts Dies, Dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share a card that I made for Freshly Made Sketches!  Here is their sketch of the week:
For my card I started by stamping the clouds and airplane and die cutting them.  Once I had them in place I felt like something was missing.  So I stamped the card front with the clouds.  Next I adhered the clouds and airplane to the card front.  I popped up the airplane and a cloud to add some dimension.  For the inside I stamped a bunch of clouds and then die cut the rectangle and added a sentiment.  And that finished this clean and simple card! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri


 

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Loving all of the couds! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that vintage look! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete