Sunday, July 7, 2024

Charming Duck Birthday Wishes

 


Supplies:
Stamps: SU Charming Duck Pond
Paper: Gina K White
Ink: Brutus Monroe Raven Detail Ink and SU Balmy Blue
Accessories: SU Charming Duck Pond Dies, Copic Markers, Pickett Fence Blending Brushes, SU Gingham ribbon, Spellbinders: Pierced Mini Labels

Hello Stampers!  It is Featured Stamper Sunday over at Splitcoaststampers!  Here is the card I CASED:
For my card I started by die cutting the pond scene and coloring it in with Copic markers. Then I marked on the card base the edges of the inside of the die cut.  On the card base I masked off the surroundings of the card base.  Next I blended on the pond in Balmy Blue using my blending brush.  Then it was time for the critters.  I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the frog and popped him up on the lily pad.  Then I die cut the white duck, assembled it, and added a bit of light grey under the duck and colored in his beak.  Next I layed out where the ribbon was going to go and I stamped the sentiment.  After this I added the ribbon treatment and popped up the card front with dimensionals onto the card base.  For the inside I die cut and colored the cattails, and stamped and die cut the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment